Docked utility bar is a persistent bar that allows a user to continually use the app to complete tasks while expanding/collapsing utility panels.
BaseDesktop OnlyRequires ui:scrollerWrapper
Fixed bar at the bottom of viewport, that contains items.
If the utility bar item is active and its panel is popped open in a new window, use
.slds-utility-bar__item_pop-out on the
.slds-utility-bar__item. This will add a visual indicator to communicate that the panel is opened in a new window.
Overview of CSS Classes
- The CSS class being referred to.
- A description of what the class does.
- Whether the class name is dev-ready (meaning it's fully vetted and tested and safe to use) or prototype (which means it's not fully vetted yet).
- The selector that the class name is allowed to be used on.
- The base level pattern for a component. A variant can be extended to create another variant of that component, for example, a stateful button is a derivative of the base button.
- A single class that can be added to an HTML element of a component to modify its output. Typically these will be colors, sizing and positioning.